Wednesday 26 November 2014

Soap and Glory The Ultimelt Deep Purifying Hot Cloth Cleanser


Hot Cloth Cleansers are all the rage right now and this cleanser is used by one of my good friends who raves about it, so I thought I would give it ago and let you guys know my two cent. Over the last few years I have tried a fair few Hot Cloth Cleanser style cleansers, so I am not knew to this style of cleanser. This is actually my favourite way to remove all the dirt from the day off me face, so I was excited to use a new cleanser I hadn't tried before, to see how It compares with the others I have tried and tested.

This cleanser is packed full of essential oils such as orange, which is anti inflammatory thus great for pimples or any irritated skin issues , lavender which is very calming, as well as rose which helps reduce redness. This cleanser also contains sweet almond oil and coca seed butter oils to help lift all the dirt, make up and grim out of the pores. It is Paraben free as well, which is another great thing to add to the list for this product.

This is more of a cream cleanser than an oil, so it doesn't leave any residue on the skin like a oil/balm cleanser might, which means this may be less problematic for you if you have acne. It has a earthy/menthol scent which reminds me of the Liz Earl Hot Cloth Cleanser, as well as a similar white cream texture and consistency. The cleanser comes in a tube rather than a pump bottle or a jar like balm/oil cleansers usually do, meaning the product is easier to get out and to control the amount dispense, as well as keeping the cleanser clean an hygienic.

The cleanser is £10 and comes with a muslin cloth, it can easily be bought from Boots so is accessible to most people, and is a great cleanser for the price. I would recommend that this cleanser is pretty much great for anyone who has skin haha its not oily or drying so both of those skin types can benefit from the use of this product, and the ingredients don't seem like they would irritate those with fairly sensitive skin.  Its a win win product that is worth giving a try and stands up to my high expectations that new Hot Cloth Cleansers have to meet.


xox


No comments:

Post a Comment