Saturday 1 November 2014

Nip + Fab Freeze, Blur and Smooth Your Wrinkles.




I can't lie to you guys, the only reason I bought this product is because I saw Kylie Jenner post a photo of the Wrinkle Fix on her Instagram. So I thought If it was good enough for her, its good enough for me. I am a secret Kardashian clan fan, I cant help it, so when I spotted this set on Sale in Boots I had to buy it. 

The Viper Venom line is a new rang of Nip + Fab products, aimed at reducing fine lines and wrinkles. This set contains the Eye Fix and the Wrinkle Fix face serum. The Eye fix contains Liftonin to help smooth out wrinkles and Red Algae to target dark circles. While the Wrinkle Fix serum has 'Wrinkle Blur Technology' to mask the appearance of fine lines. 

This set is currently on offer for £16.63 in Boots, from £24.95. So its a great time to buy these two products if you have been eyeing them up for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment