Tuesday 11 November 2014

Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Restorer



I have to admit, I have always been lazy with my hair and I tend to really neglect it. I try and do as little as I can on a day to day basis. I hardly ever wash it, I never use heat protector on it and I certainly don't bother to brush my hair. So over all my hair was in a really bad way before I had my most recent hair cut, and due to this I thought I would actually try and maintain it this time, so I popped in to good ol' Boots and picked up these Garnier Ulitmate Blends Sleek Restorer products.


First of all I would like to mention this line of Garnier Ultimate Blends smells like coconut, which I love. They also contain Cocoa Butter which really helps to hydrate the hair and leave it looking soft, smooth and glossy. I have really dry and frizzy hair so I'm always on the hunt for products that can help tame the beast that is my locks ha. I like this shampoo because its light weight, which is good if you have wavy/curly hair because it wont weight it down. It also lathers really nicely, which I know means its just full of Sodium Lather Sulphate, but I like it when shampoos lather well because I feel like its really cleaning my hair, that might be a hair sin but old habits die hard.


This again smells really coconutty, which is great. I know its not exactly a winter fragrance but its still a really nice scent.  This conditioner makes my hair feel soft and sleek, but more importantly for me, my hair looks healthy.


This Oil can be used in various way, before styling as a heat protector, after styling to help tame frizz and then before washing as a oil treatment, after washing as a leave in oil treatment and also whenever your hair needs a little pick me up. It helps smooth out my hair, making it easier to brush (when I actually do that), makes it looks more glossy and full of life and shine.


I am really loving this line of hair products right now, It feels like a real treat for my hair. For once my hair actually looks like I have made some kind of effort with it, but secretly I haven't really put any effort in at all, shhh don't tell anyone.



2 comments:

  1. That's great that you liked the shampoo and conditioner because I really didn't like it :(. Not so much the shampoo but I hated the conditioner. I thought it was awful as when I applied it to my hair I felt it just slipped off and what I did manage to work through my hair I didn't feel it made it smooth so had to apply it again and it still didn't make much difference. I did a post on it if you fancy a read.
    Glad you found it worked for you though! xoxo

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh, I guess not everything is for everyone.

    ReplyDelete