Thursday 6 November 2014

Empties


I have gone through a fair few products recently and there seems to be a running theme, skincare. I have somehow used up so many skincare products in the last months and I'm not even sure why. Having said that, I feel like my skin is defiantly improving, so I must be doing something right.

I'm going to just give a brief summary of the products, otherwise this blog post would be very long. So firstly the top row, which is cleansers, I love the Good Things Manuka Honey Cleanser, I have a full review of this item here. It is gentle and really effective. The Yet to Carrots cleanser on the other hand really burnt my eyes, so I didn't love that one so much. While finally the Neutrogina 2 in 1 cleansers is a product I have re bought several times, its a perfect cleansers/mask for when my skin is playing up, usually when its that time of the month, I think you know what I mean ladies. When my skin is spotty and out of control, I reach for this cleanser every time.

The next lot of products starts with the Eysilix Eye Cream, Its an okay product, nothing ground breaking. While Oatifix by Lush is a product I adore, Its always the face mask I purchase when I have 5 black pots that I am returning back to the store. It smells like breakfast and it makes my skin feel like a babies bum. I'm not sure if that's a winning combination or if its a very strange mix haha. Then the final product in that row is the Yes to Cucumber night cream. I have a full review of the product here, but in summary it was a nice and simple night cream that didn't feel to heavy and left my skin feeling soft.

Lastly are these three products I have used up the most recently, I love moisturisers and I always have one on the go, the Garnier intensive 7 days lotion is one of my favourite daily moisturisers, it leaves my skin feeling soft and really hydrated the whole day. The next empty is the Boots Botanics cleansing balm, this is a very simple, affordable, no fuss cleansing balm. It comes with a muslin cloth as well which is great and really helps to get all the dirt of my face at the end of the day. Lastly is PhytoKeratine repairing serum, I bought this from Sephora in New york and loved it. I have a full blog post of this product here, I am so sad this product is now empty.

So basically this is my beauty life over the last month, the shoperholic in me loves using up products because I get to buy new ones, yay ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment