Monday 27 October 2014

My Week




I am thinking of doing weekly updates from now on, just a quick little post about my week and what I have been up to. Let me know if you like that idea and I can make it a permanent feature of my blog.

So this week has been fairly eventful, or at least for my standards it has anyway haha. For those of you who don't know I work full time, 40 hours a week. So I do spend a large portion of my life in work or in Cardiff City Centre, which is the location of my work and also the reason why I'm poor, as I work right next to all the shops. This week I had Wednesday and Thursday off, so I took a trip to Manchester to visit a friend I met while working in a Summer Camp in America this year and I had a really good time, having a few drinks and a good ol' boogie. In regards to camp, I also had an email this week asking if I would like to return to the summer camp next year to work, which really makes me miss camp! However I don't think I will be going back there, as I would like to travel Europe next summer. 

I also bought a new Laptop, which I was so excited about. My last Laptop got stolen, so I was just using my Tablet to get by, then that mysteriously broke and so I was left internetless. I obviously couldn't live like that so I bought a shiny new Laptop which I now love. 

For me I get paid weekly so every Friday (which is payday) I take a trip to all the shops before work, which isn't great for my bank balance, but hey you only live once, right? My first stop was H&M, which I am loving right now, they have great clothes this time of year. I am a massive fan of jumpers and H&M always seem to get it right. I will be doing a blog post soon on those purchases so keep your eyes peeled for that. 

I have had gel nail polish on my nails for the last  few weeks as well and wanted to take it off to give my nails a little break, and for those of you who have had gel polish before you will know it can leave your nails pretty gross. So I tried to cover that up with a burgundy nail polish, however I still feel they look pretty hideous haha. 

And that my friends is my week, I started this blog post saying I had a pretty eventful week, and now reading that all back my week actually seems pretty dull ha, so I'm not sure how interesting this blog post will actually be. But if you managed to stick it out and read that until the end, I commend you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment