Thursday 23 October 2014

Free Inside Marie Claire - L'Oocitane

 
 
I have always been a fan of Magazines that give out freebies with their latest issues, I have also always been a fan of L'Occitane hand cream, especially in the winter months when my hands get dry and sore. So when I spotted that Marie Claire were giving away L'Occitane mini hand cream in their November issue, I had a little freak out and then I immediately bought a copy.
 
This Magazine is great regardless and is always an enjoyable read, however I cannot say no to L'Occitane hand cream. The mini that I got was 'Zesty Lime' scent and I love the smell so much, it reminds me of limeaid. This hand cream really does work wonders, absorbs fast and really helps soften my skin. For anyone who hasn't tried this hand cream I suggest picking up Marie Claire this month, the cream comes in a wide rang of scents to suit everyone and the Magazine only costs £3.99!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment