Tuesday 30 September 2014

Mark Hill - Beach Babe sea salt Wave spray.




If you are anything like me you love summer, you love hanging out at the beach and the fact that you don't really have to do much to your hair, because the salt from the sea sorts it all out for you. Unfortunately I live in the not so sunny UK, so summer lasts for about 2 weeks and the rest of the year I suffer with pale skin and messy hair. This is where Mark Hill Beach Babe Sea Salt Wave Spray comes in handy. 

This is a Sea Salt Spray, so for anyone who doesn't know what that is, its basically exactly what the bottle says. It can be used on wet or dry hair, to help produce natural waves, and to add texture to the hair. I have natural waves/light curls to my hair anyway, so this product helps define them, make my hair look less fluffy and give that tussled look. It can also work for those with naturally straight hair, so don't feel left out , it will help give texture and life to your hair, with minimal effort involved. I use it both on wet and dry hair, but usually on second day hair when I cant be bothered to style it, by now you guys should all know how lazy I am with my hair ha. You simply sprints it on to whatever part of the hair you want, I go for the ends manly. The good thing about this product is that the packaging helps the product mist out evenly, instead of just having a burst of product in one place, so it coats all the hair and giving that natural beachy hair look. If you use this product with a delicate hand it can make your hair look really boho and effortlessly pretty, but be careful because to much can make your hair feel slightly crispy, but you can easily brush that out, so don't panic. 

I find this product smells great as well, it helps me cling on to summer even when its cold and raining outside. It costs £5.99 and I bought mine from Boots. So its really affordable and easily accessible, if you love summer and the beach hair, this is really worth trying. 

.  

No comments:

Post a Comment