Wednesday 8 October 2014

Yes To Cucumbers Calming Night Cream



Quoting Game Of Thrones, 'Winter is coming', and during the winter the air gets colder and my skin gets dry and sore. I always try and up my moisturising game when it gets colder here in the UK because my skin really does suffer. I bought this Yes To Cucumbers Calming Night Cream when in New York and it has been a life saver now I'm back in the UK. This product has 98% natural ingredients which I love and is Paraben and Cruelty free, which again is great. 

I found this cream to be light weight but effective. I have very combination skin, sometimes it can be dry and other times really oily. I have not found a problem with this product being to heavy for me, or turning me into a grease ball. It is a very gentle moisturiser and absorbs fast into the skin. I have really enjoyed using it and I think this would be a great moisturiser for those with slightly more sensitive skin, or perhaps those on the more oily side. 

Thought I did buy this in America, Boots also sell 'Yes To Cucumbers' products here

.

No comments:

Post a Comment