Wednesday 10 September 2014

Life Saving Face Cleanser?





Good Things Manuka Honey Creamy Cleanser is a no fuss daily cream cleanser that contains Beeswax and Royal Jelly, it's ideal for both taking off make up and also cleansing the skin.



First of all let me start with the brand, Good Things contains natural ingredients and is also Paraben, Mineral Oil and Sodium Lather Sulphate free. This brand is very affordable and easily accessible, as it is available at Boots. The philosophy and ethos behind this brand is also great, its a British brand and is created by Alice Hart-Davis, who is an award winning beauty writer, so she really knows her stuff. I also like the fact this brand has their full list of ingredients in each product on their website, so you really know what you are buying.



Back to the product, the Manuka Honey line is a new collection within this brand that is designed to help keep skin clear and hydrated at the same time, as well as helping towards the prevention of ageing. Many products targeted at blemish prone skin strip the skin completely, over drying it and thus causing more pimples, I have had this problem before and have actually chemically burnt my face, so I avoid these types of products at all cost. This line of products is great for all skin types, honey is know for being anti bacterial and the Royal Jelly hydrates the skin without making it oily or clogging the pores. On the other hand, anti ageing products tend to be too heavy for blemish prone skin, so this is the best of both worlds. It is great for sensitive skin as well, because it doesn't contain any nasty ingredients. 


I use this on a full face of make up, dry. Then I use a damp wash cloth and sweep the make up off my face. I also use this on a bare face in the same way, or sometimes on a damp face. I use this all over the face including the eyes, and it does not sting or irritate my eyes at all.

Its an all round winner for me, its affordable, its gentle and also easily accessible. I love this product and this brand as a whole.


150ml - £4.99


No comments:

Post a Comment