Monday 20 January 2014

Skinny tea




 
Warning! this post will discuss poo, yum.

So for those of you who don’t know, skinny tea is a natural tea designed to aid in weight loss, as far as I’m aware this tea is designed to clean your colon out, shifting any blockages you may have, therefore causing lose stool and basically helping you poo more. Don’t be alarmed, this shouldn’t cause you to be on the toilet all day. This brand of tea suggests you have one cup in the evening every day for no more than 2 weeks, I found by doing just that my morning toilet trip really cleaned me out (gorse I know). Due to the effect it has you do lose weight, but not in the fat sense, just the weight of old waste inside your body. Therefore I feel the branding of these teas to be slightly misleading. However Skinny tea is a great way to cleans out your digestive system, it’s an ideal way to kick start your healthy New years eating and it’s very affordable. I bought this tea for Holland and Barrets for roughly 2 pound odd.

You shouldn’t drink these teas regularly however, as apparently it can cause your colon to become lazy, but using them to detox one every 3 months or so is fine. As for the taste, this tea reminded me of green juice, but hot. It wasn’t too bad, but it wasn’t a fantastic taste. Overall I did enjoy drinking them and did feel like they really helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment