Thursday 2 January 2014

My first ever New Years resolution.


This year is the first time I've ever set a New Years resolution, usually I think they are pointless and doomed to fail within the first week. But this year, for reasons unbeknown to me, I decided it was time to set a few yearly goals. The first of which is to start this blog back up, I really enjoy writing and its a nice alternative way to keep track of my life other than writing a diary. My second goal is to lose my university weight that I have gained over the years and in the process run a 5k. Finally, my beauty related resolution is to keep on top of cleaning my make up brushes, I'm really bad at remembering to clean them, and when I do I''m usually to lazy to do it. 



In regards to this blog, I'm thinking of branching out a bit and writing a variety of different posts, not just beauty related ones, but ones such as cooking, travelling, craft and general life stuff. I'm not 100% sure where I'm going to go with this, but defiantly watch this space. I hope you all had a brilliant Christmas and New Years, and ill be back with a new post very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment