Sunday 17 February 2013

Soap and Glory - Make yourself youthful eye cream




I should start this off by saying that I am only 21, so I don't really have wrinkles yet. Therefore I wont be able to state if this helps reduce wrinkles or anything along those lines, just yet. Having said that, I actually really like this eye cream, I feel like it brightens under the eyes and helps you look awake and fresh.

This eye cream contains peptides, as well as shea butter to help fight wrinkles along with adding moisture to the under eye area. This eye cream is good for the early mornings, when your still half asleep and you just need some sort of pick me up, to help you look more awake and less zombie like. It has really helped with the dark circles, its smoothed and softened under my eyes and after using this, they look noticeably more hydrated. I'm always dubious about eye creams, and (for the most part) their outrageous claims, but this eye cream has won me over. My eyes look brighter after use, and I look like iv had a very restful night sleep, even when I haven't.  This product cost £12, which I feel is very reasonable, for a 12ml tube. You only need less than one pump for both eyes, so it will last you a very long time.

All in all, this eye cream has surprised me and above all, impressed me. Soap and Glory are a brand I would never  have thought of when it came to facial skin care, but this single product has changed my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment