Friday 9 November 2012

My everyday make up.



This photo makes me feel like I wear a lot of make up haha



I like to alternate my everyday make up quite a bit, depending on how my skin is looking, what sort of mood I'm in and obviously the occasion. Right now my skin is behaving itself so I am wearing a much lighter coverage foundation, the one I really like is the No7 Intelligent colour foundation, its a skin adapting sheer foundation with spf 6, I find this really smooth out my skin and gives just enough coverage to even out my skin tone. I use the Real techniques buffing brush to apply this to me face as it gives such a lovely finish. I then use MAC studio finish concealer to hide any pigmentation or blemishes I may have, as well as concealing under the eyes. For applying concealer under the eyes I use the Real techniques foundation brush from the core collection, I then use the smaller brush for any pinpoint concealing and the eco tools blending brush to make sure its all blended in. I then set it all with Rimmel stay matt powder (all the writing has rubbed off). With my powder I use my eco tools kabuki. 


I then use the Real techniques contour brush to apply the Bourjois bronzing powder, or more commonly known as Bourjois chocolate bronzer. I use to love this, but now I feel after Iv used it quite a bit the pigmentation and colour pay off has gone. I also use the No7 High lights Illuminating powder, this is very old (should probably through it away) but I really like it. I wouldn't class it as a highlighter mind, as its more of a peach blusher with a very small amount of shimmer. Its quite a natural finish with a bit of a kick to it. To apply this I use the eco tools powder brush, I find as its slightly tapered I can use it to apply a light wash of colour onto the cheeks. 


Then onto the eyes, first off I apply my Two faces shadow insurance, eye primer. I have oily eyelids and find that I really need a primer. I then use my Revlon colorstay quad, usually the two bottom shades for just a wash of colour. I apply them using my three eco tools eye shadow brushes, at the bottom of the picture. I also use the 'clear' or what is meant to be clear but now brown, gel to set my eye brows in place. From there I like to line (sometimes) my lower lash line with a black MUA eye liner and curl my lashes with a superdrug eye lash curler. I then apply two different mascaras, the first- one with no writing, is one from Collection, I cant remember what one though as the writing has come of.... I then follow this with the No7 Intense volume mascara for extra definition. 

I also wear lipstick, but this changes day by day, varying from red, dark pink to nudes. But right now im really loving berry colours and darker shades of pink. I feel like these are quite wintery and season appropriate. 

PS. Im so exited for Christmas! (in case any of you care haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment