Wednesday 7 November 2012

Whats in my shower?



So I have a pretty Lush dominated shower, I really do love Lush products and my shower holds the evidence to prove it. I use Ultrabland facial cleanser every single day, I have repurchased it and will buy it again when this pot runs out, its my ideal facial cleanser, its very gentle, contains rose which calms the skin and is excellent at removing make up. Carrying on with facial products, I also use Angel on bare skin, its targeted as a 'scrubby' everyday facial cleanser, I use it however as a gentle exfoliating facial scrub, a few times a week. Its not harsh at all but leaves your skin feeling so soft. It contains 100% natural ingredients such as lavender and ground almonds, its brilliant at just reviving dull skin without the harsh scratching and strong chemicals as a conventional facial exfoliator. I then have sweety pie body 'jelly' which is described as half way between a soap and a shower gel, it smells amazing and is so find to use, my inner child loves it. Then I have a soap and a shower gel, both have citrus fruit scents, which is great for waking you up on the early, dull winter mornings. Happy hippy shower gel is more of a grapefruit based scent while sexy peel soap is more of a lemon scent. I like to alternate between using these, depending on how I'm feeling that day. Finally I have my two bed head products, they are the Urban anti-dotes shampoo and conditioner level 3.These are a fairly new purchase for me but so far I really like them, they make my hair feel, look and smell amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment