Saturday 24 November 2012

Bed head- Urban anti-dotes level 3 shampoo and conditioner



The combination of over dying my hair and winter weather caused it to becomes really dry, I had recently run out of shampoo and conditioner at the same time so was in dire need of something new. I got googeling and stumbled across this Bed Head pack, its the level 3, for seriously damaged hair shampoo and conditioner set. I bought it off Amazon for roughly £12, the set came with a 200ml conditioner and a 250ml shampoo.

Bed head (TIGI) is a salon brand that is raved about in the blogging world.  This brand has a massive rang of products and this particular set, urban anti-dotes, comes in three levels of intensity, depending on how damaged your hair is.

I have fallen in love with these, they leave my hair feeling amazingly soft. The condition of me hair feels like it has drastically improved and it looks far more healthier. It has become shiner and much less dry, which is exactly what I was looking to achieve. They have also lasted a great length of time, I have been using them for around a month and still have over half of both left. Defiantly a must have for someone suffering from over processed, over heat styles and generally dry hair. 


No comments:

Post a Comment