Monday 26 November 2012

A little Lush review

As you might have realised, I love Lush. I think the products they sell are amazing and the general company is so smartly put together. For me, Christmas means Lush, I do use Lush all year round but my first ever Lush product was given to me as a gift for Christmas. They do a fantastic range of gifts for Christmas, already beautifully wrapped and ready to go. I think Lush is such a great gift idea and I would be over the moon if I received one. I have wrote many Lush reviews, and I thought now would be a great time to write another one. This can give you a bit of an idea of some of the products they so, to help guide you in your decision making if your thinking of buying Lush gifts this Christmas.

Yuzu and cocoa bubble bar 

This bubble bar smells like coconut, orange and everything tropical. It reminds me of holidays and pina colada, sun, sea and sand. This is perfect for the winter blues, it helps you escape to a sunny place when relaxing in your bath. It contains  Extra Virgin Coconut Oil,  Fair Trade Shea Butter and Grapefruit Oil, which not only uplifting but really moisturising your skin. Its a macaroon themed bar and costs £2.95. What more could you ask for?

It's raining men shower gel

This shower gel is my all time, hands down favourite Lush product. The smell is divine, a mixture of honey and toffee, I just want to eat it every time I use it.  This shower gel contains Honey, Rosehip, Lotus flowers, Tiger Lily Infusion  and Sweet Wild Orange Oil. It really is luxury in a shower gel. This scent is also in Honey I washed the kids soap, so if your not a fan of shower gel, the soap is equally as amazing. The starting price for this shower gel is £4.25, which may seem a lot, but this shower gel lasts me probably a year, so in the long run I save money. This is also in the Merry Christmas gift set, as well as the White Christmas set.

Floating island luxury bath melt

This is the creme de la creme of bath melts, if you would like. It contains cocoa butter, almond oil and sandalwood, a really nourishing bath melt for just £3.85. Its the perfect product to help you unwind after a stressful day of Christmas present shopping. 

Vanilla fountain bath bomb

This product is for all the vanilla lovers out there, it has a real vanilla pod in the top as well as being made from Sandalwood Oil, Vanilla Absolute and Jasmine Absolute. It gives of a lovely aroma that fills your bathroom and really helps calm your mind. This scent was so popular Lush made it into a perfume as well. 
You can also find this bath bomb in Quality Treats gift set

No comments:

Post a Comment