Tuesday 7 August 2012

St.Tropez gradual tan spray


This St.Tropez gradual tanning spray combines the bronzed look of a gradual tan with skin care benefits.
  • It contains aloe to help smooth and calm the skin, allowing for a beautiful finish once used. 
  • Clear mist that can be applied to the face and body, leaving a streak free look. 
  • 360 degree nozzle for easy application 
  • 70% less fragrance to help minimise the horrible fake tan smell
I use this tanner ever day/every other day on my face and neck, as my body is far more tanned than my face. This mist helps to make my face and body match in colour without leaving any visible tan marks. It is a perfect match for me, it doesn't leave me orange and the tan looks natural and my face glowing. Its easy to apply, dries fast and doesn't smell. I either apply it before make up in the morning, or before bed, you don't have to worry about transfer, smudging or running if your skin gets wet so its perfect to apply at any time. It doesn't give a obvious fake tan look like a lot of tanners can, it leaves you with a lovely sun kissed look that you can build on if you want, by applying the tanner more often. 

St.Tropez gradual tanner mist costs £20 for 200ml which Isn't the most cheap fake tan you can buy, but I would say it is one of the best, if not the best tanners I have used. Its really worth the money, if your a fake tan addict or just want a glow without people noticing your wearing fake tan, this gradual tanner is ideal.


No comments:

Post a Comment