Tuesday 28 August 2012

No7 half price sale!

Picture heavy post sorry!

Boots are currently having a half price sale on all No7 products bar their foundations. So naturally I picked up a few things.  The first thing I got was this stay perfect lipstick in 25 classic rose, its such a beautiful colour, however I do find that the shape of the lipstick itself makes it hard to apply it neatly onto the lips.



 I then went for another lip product, this one being a gloss. It perfect to wear on its own to give a bit off colour, or over the top of a nude/pink lipstick to give it that extra something. 


I then saw this trio and loved it straight away, I have green eyes and purples look fantastic on that colour eyes. So I thought id go for it, even though I hardly wear anything other than neutrals on my eyes. I was slightly disappointed in this, purely because the pigmentation isn't great, you can build the colours up to make them more pigmented which is fine, but I was expecting slightly more colour pay off. 


 The last thing I bought was a mascara, I was in need of a new one and thought this would be an ideal time to pick one up. I loved the fact the brush wasn't plastic, and that it was a chunky wand.


 Right now is a perfect time to try out some of No7 products, I find this brand always has great deals on and the quality of most of their products is fantastic. Its a shame their foundations weren't on sale as I defiantly would have picked one (maybe more) up. I'm not sure how long this sale will last, so go and grab some things now before its to late!

No comments:

Post a Comment