Thursday 23 August 2012

John Frieda frizz-ease hair serum.

For those of you who don't know, I have naturally curly, frizzy and coarse hair, so I am always on the hunt for products that help my curls look less frizzy and more defined. I was looking for a heat protection initially but then noticed this product, it is a hair serum that  is designed for medium to coarse hair  types to help eliminate dry and frizzy hair, as well as having heat protection built in. 



About
This product is an award winning serum that claims to repel humidity and leave your hair glossy and silky smooth. You can also use this product if you were going to straighten your hair, to help give a more sleek finish to it. It also contains UV filters so really help protect the hair. 


How to use
You apply it to soaking wet hair, it suggests using it in the shower after shampooing and conditioning, but I use it after I have gotten out. You use one pump giver or take, depending on hair thickness and length. You apply it to your hands and work through your hair, making sure its distributed evenly. It suggestive that you use it sparingly and avoid the roots, so you don't make your hair to greasy from the oil. You can then either leave your hair to air dry like I do, or blow dry it. 


My thoughts
I find this product really helps to define my curls, it looks very shiny and sleek without making my hair feel or look greasy at all. I find one pump/one and a half pumps is enough product for my hair, it doesn't leave it feeling sticky, or hard. It doesn't weigh my hair down and makes my hair look so much more tidy, like iv put a lot of effort into making it look nice (even though I haven't) 

I would really recommend this serum to people with naturally/chemically treated curly hair, as that type of hair can tend to look very frizzy, dry and over all messy. This product is so easy to use, very fast and very affective. As long as you don't use to much or apply it to your roots you cant really go wrong. They also sell different formulas for those with very curly hair, and one for all hair types. Its a 2 in 1 product that's ideal for people who like effortless hair or just don't have time to be fussing about with lots of different products.


No comments:

Post a Comment