Wednesday 25 July 2012

Mini haul





As I'm a huge fan of the Trever Sorbie beautiful blonde shampoo I thought it was only right that I tried the conditioner as well. Both the shampoo and conditioner cost around £5, which I think is a great price for a product so good. I then needed a new mascara and personally I hate spending about £10 on a mascara, so I opted for a collection aka collection 2000 mascara as they are generally decent mascaras and only cost around £3, while I was there I spotted this clear mascara for around £2 and thought it would be ideal as a brow gel, so I also picked that up as well. Now I have been testing these for a while now (this post is late) and there will be a full review of all three coming soon but ill let have a sneak peak as to my opinion and tell you I really like 2 out of the 3. Which ones I like, you will have to just wait and see :P 


No comments:

Post a Comment