Wednesday 4 July 2012

Dior perfume set



I had this set given to me at Christmas time, It was bought from boots when they have their 3 for 2 offers at that time of the year. I love little perfume sets like these as they allow you to try lots of different perfume samples out, that you may not have ever thought about trying before. It also gives you a taste for the brand and allows you to see what sort of notes you prefer in a perfume. This set was around £20 and comes with 4 sample size bottles of Dior perfume. My personal favourite is Miss Dior Cherie. I'm also a big lover of Pure poison by Dior (but that perfume is not in this set). Dior is a fairly expensive brand that I tend to over look when it comes to perfumes purely because I feel they are either out of my price range or a bit to 'grown up' for my taste. But I think this gift set has converted me over to the dark side haha I realise its not Christmas or even close but you can pick sets up like this one from perfume shops/counters at any time of the year. They make great gifts not just for christmas but birthdays, mothers day and even fathers day as they do mens sets just like these. The majority of them come in very nice, pretty packaging like this Dior one so you wont even need to wrap it up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment