Tuesday 26 June 2012

Weekly wants!


So this weeks wants and things I'm dying to buy but cant until I get paid :( start with 


  • Real techniques brushes- specifically the core set because I want the buffing brush soooo bad! I wish that brush was sold separately because I don't really need/want the others, just that one brush. 

  • Essie nail polish- In mint candy apple, such a pretty summer colour. Even though in the UK summer doesn't exist lol 

  • Laura Mercier- mineralised foundation, I don't like to wear heavy foundations and due to the fact a lot of people like this, I'm eager to try it out. But its not cheap at all, so I keep putting it off. 

  • Caudalie beauty exlier- I have this already, but I want to buy the bigger bottle but it cost around £30 which is a lot of money for what it is! 

  • Perfume- Nina by Nina ricci, I spelt this while in debenhams and totally fell in love, such a sweet and fruity smell. 

  • Nars- bronzer, I'm not 100% sure which one yet, but when I comes to buying one ill be going to a store that sells it to test them out. 

  • Caudalie- SOS serum, I have a free sample of this and loved it so much I want to buy a big one of my own! 

  • Origins-drink up intensive overnight mask, This looks like it will be a great product, specially if you spend a lot of time in air conditioned rooms.

  • Marrocon oil- My hair is pretty dry and I need something to save it, I really, really want to try this! 

  • MAC- I want to find my all time perfect lipstick that I will just fall in love with and I think MAC might be a good place to start 

No comments:

Post a Comment