Tuesday 26 June 2012

Free sample!



So Garnier have been doing a few of these free sample packs lately, first I reviewed the intensive7day challenge here and now I have 14 day free samples of their ultra lift day cream. This pack comes with 14 generous samples, as well as a 'wrinkle reader' chart, where you measure your wrinkles on the first day, on a scale of one to ten, and then again on the last day to see if ultra lift has helped to reduce them. 





 
Now I am only 20 years old, so I don't really have wrinkles to the extent of the chart, but they do say to start your anti ageing raceme young to prevent wrinkles rather than 'cure' them.  I found this cream to be very nice, I have combination skin and it didn't make my face to oily and It didn't break me out. It left my skin feeling soft and looking more hydrated.

This pack also came with a £1 off your next purchase coupon 




You can claim your free sample here as well as read all about their ultra lift products, this is a perfect chance to test a product without having to spend money on it, its a totally free sample and you don't have to commit to anything, there are no catches at all. 


will you claim a free sample? 






No comments:

Post a Comment