Tuesday 5 June 2012

Lush fresh face mask - Catastrophe Cosmetic

there are real blueberries pieces in this which you can see in this photo.


Yes I know, another Lush product review I bet your all sick of me talking about Lush. But hey ho I'm going to anyway :P 



Lush are really big into being eco friendly and as part of their mission to help the planet they do a recycling scheme with there pots, if you bring back 5 of them you get a free face mask, this is exactly what I did. I took my 5 washed and cleaned pots back to Lush to get a face mask, I new before I went which face mask I wanted to get. Catastrophe Cosmetic I possibly my favourite Lush face mask, not only does it smell amazing! It is so beneficial for the skin (as are all of the face mask really). This mask has Irish moss to soften the skin, almond oil to moisturise and leave the skin supple. As well as blueberries which are full of vitamins and minerals and are antioxidantRose absolute and chamomile essential oil will reduce redness and irritation. Calamine and talc will deep clean and soothe the skin at the same time. This mask is ideal for those with spot prone skin, the deep cleansing action helps to draw out any dirt and keep the skin clear and clean while the chamomile and rose really help to calm down any irritation, redness and swelling of spots on the skin.



I use this every week as a face mask that I apply to my face and leave for about 10 minutes and sometimes as a spot treatment if I have a big red spot, this really helps take the redness out of it. All our fresh face masks are preservative-free and should be stored in the fridge to stop them going bad, they have a fairly short shelf life of around 4/5 weeks but Its easy enough to use up this mask in 4 weeks if your using it 1-2 times a week. These mask cost £5.75 for 75gs, they are made with fresh and mainly natural ingredients which make them feel really luxurious on the skin. I really enjoy using this face mask, the smell, the fact it has small pieces of real blueberries in it (which really make me feel like I'm doing something good for my skin) and the benefits make this a great product.  



No comments:

Post a Comment