Tuesday 5 June 2012

Apivita intensive hydration mask with cucumber.



This is a sample I had in my May Glossybox, I don't usually buy hydrating mask even though Id say my skin is combination. When I use a face mask Its normally one that calms my skin, helps fight spots but also softens and brightens. So when I received this sample I was slightly apprehensive, I was worried It might cause my problem areas to become over moisturised and break out. I used this on a day where I did have fairly dry skin due to lots of sun exposer. I applied it just like it said to, a thick layer all over the face and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes. This mask is clear and does not dry, which was a strange feeling for me as I'm use to masks that totally dry. It didn't have any overpowering smell so it wasn't offencive at all.  This mask contains 85% natural ingredients and is Ideal for normal, oily and combination skin. This mask excludes synthetic ingredients that may pose harmful effects to your health and the environment.

My thoughts on this face mask

It helped to soften my skin, once I had removed it my skin felt so smooth and moisturised. It didn't cause any new spots to appear but it did cause any spots I did have to become slightly worse which is unfortunate. I don't think Id perchance this full size as the cons outweigh the pros for me, but I do think this would be ideal for someone who has dry skin as I can see it working a dream for that type of skin.


http://www.apivita.com/face/express-masks/intensive-exfoliating-cream.html

No comments:

Post a Comment