Friday 8 June 2012

Lovely lace,Work wear.


 So I bought new clothes for work and I love them so much I thought I would share them with you, I bought them both from Next, the trousers were £35 from the petite range in Next, as I'm 5ft1 regular length trousers are always to long for my little legs, but the petite range fits like a dream. They are good quality and the sizing is really good which is always nice.  The top is my favourite part of this outfit It was £28 and also comes in a mint green colour which is also gorgeous. This top can be dressed up for a night out with a pencil skirt or even shorts or worn to work with black trousers, it is smart, elegant and really feminine. The lace detail make its extra special and really gives a lovely overall finish to the top. Id pare this with plain black heels and maybe a black belt to help cinch in the waist. Next do a great range of work wear and I love it even more because they have a good selection of petite sizes that fit me well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment