Friday 8 June 2012

MAC - Speed dial



MAC speed dial was one of the first MAC lipsticks I bought, Its a cremesheen formula and a pretty soft pink with a fine gold shimmer running through it. As its cremesheen the texture is fairly smooth, but not as smooth as some other cremesheens though because this one has shimmer in it, but still leaves a lovely finish and texture on the lips. I find the more I apply of this colour the brighter the pink becomes, If you apply a light coat of it, it leaves a lovely soft finish to the lips, if you apply it a bit heavier it has a slightly more stronger pigmentation to the pink which I guess is normal for any sort of lipstick. I find this a very nice, every day lipstick that's not to in your face, it leaves you with a perfect pink glossy effect to the lips that looks very good on my skin when pale and also when tanned. 






No comments:

Post a Comment