Tuesday 1 May 2012

Lush- Tea tree water review.

 Once again I visited Lush on my way home from work, looking to only buy a tea tree toner tab . But then I got convinced by the sales lady to buy the toner water instead as she said that she uses it every single day for her oily skin (weather that's true or not I don't know but I'm a sucker when it comes to getting talked into things) . I bought the 100g bottle for £3.75 which is the smallest they do, I was sceptical about this if I'm honest but i actually love it, I'm so glad I bought it.





















How I use it- I use make-up wipes to remove my make-up and then sprites this onto a cotton pad and wipe it all over my face to remove any extra make-up. I do this if I'm not planing to wash my face until a bit later on in the night. In the mornings I also use this after I have got out of the shower and washed my face, I spray a light layer over my face and leave it to dry before applying my make up for the day. There is another way I use this as well which I would have never ever have thought to do, but thanks to the lovely lady at Lush  I now know this genius way to use it. As I have oily skin, my face becomes shiny after a while and to save me applying another lay of powder which will not benefit my skin at all, I spray this on to a full face of make up and allow it to dry without touching it. It doesn't affect my make up in any way, but takes the shine out of my skin completely. This is also ideal if your have gone a bit OTT with the make up and its looking slightly cakey, you can sprites this on and whala, perfecto! haha. It also helps to treat any spots you may have while your wearing make up which is a huge plus and as the picture on the right shows, these are not just toners but also aromatherapy.... amazing!

This has helped my skin greatly, as recently for some unknown reason my skin has gone crazy and broke out loads, I feel this has made such a difference to my skin already. I suggest going in to Lush and getting them to test it out on you, which they will do if you ask, you wont regret it.



No comments:

Post a Comment