Tuesday 1 May 2012

Good things-Five minute face mask.



Little bit of a background - Good things is a fairly new skincare brand that you can pick up from Superdrug, you can also read all about the company here http://www.goodthingsbeauty.com/. Good things is exactly what the name says really, all the products they sell are free from parabens, mineral oils, sodium Luther sulphate and animal ingredients. Mostly good clean ingredients suitable for vegans and vegetarians. The good things rage is specially designed to make the most of young skin with fruit based products.





















Five minute facial mask with super fruit extracts, 
avocado and goji berry -This is a green clay and kaolin based mask that is aimed to draw out impurities, great for those with oily, spot prone skin just like me. It also has soothing and moisturising benefits so it wont over dry or irritate your skin.

It smells soooo good, sort of a fruity berry smell and comes out a slight greyish green. You are meant to leave it on the skin for around 5 minutes but I leave it on for a little longer because.... I don't really know, I just do haha. I rinse my face and use a muslin cloth to wipe it off as I find this a faster method than just rubbing with hands.

After- Once iv used this my skin feels so much smoother and softer, it also helps any ugly spots I have come to a head so I can pop them (gorse I know) which I know your not meant to do, but I feel once I have done that I can put something anti bacterial on them and it helps them go faster. So back to the point..... In all I think this face mask is great, perfect for those spotty days or when you want a pick me up for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment