Sunday 13 May 2012

Caudalie beauty elixir


So for those of you who haven't heard of this (you must be living on Mars if you haven't) here is a little background on Caudalie .Its 100% paraben, mineral oil and sodium lauther sulfate free brand with an amazing ethos that aims to help the environment but supporting rainforests, supporting fair trade and work with small businesses. It promotes natural skincare that is effective but not harmful to the body.
'Our cosm-ethics:0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, artificial coloring, mineral oil. No testing on animals. 100% natural fragrance.'

Beauty elixir: for all skin lacking radiance. An anti-dullness complexion treatment  
Main ingredientsGrape, orange blossom, rose, organic balm mint, rosemary
How to use: mist onto the face before your moisturiser or/and any time of the day on bare face or over make up  
Top tip: Apply between your foundation and powder to perfectly set makeup. 

There was so many people raving about this product that I had to buy it and see what all the fuss was about for myself, I bought the 30ml for around £10 off Amazon. It comes in a glass bottle with a spray dispenser that doesn't just squirt out product on your face but actually sprays a fine mist making it so much easier to use and doesn't cause your make up to run or leave you with a soaking wet face.

I underestimated how good of a product this would be, the smell is herbal which I don't usually like but this smells so nice, I think it might be due to the fact this product can be used as a mood enhancer that actually works! I'm in the middle of my exams in university and spend a good 9 hours in the library one night, I was feeling tired and groggy and I thought I needed a bit of a pick me up so I used this and OH MY GOD! I instantly felt so much better, It helped me to relax and calm down totally, I thought it was so good I had to tell someone straight away and the only person I was with was one of my male friends, who I told but he didn't really care haha. Not only that, this product I swear has saved my skin, before I was using this I was suffering with a mystery case of spots and had no idea why I was getting them,  but with in a few days of using this my spots cleared up almost completely. My skin looks brighter and healthier and if its making my skin better now during one of the most stressful times of the year (and also the horrible women time of the month) I can't imagine what my skin is going to look like in a few weeks after the stress has gone and my skin has calmed down. I give this product a 5/5 and think everyone should buy it!

 I actually love this brand overall, not once have I had a disappointing product from Caudalie. I'm also currently using the SOS thirst-quenching serum which is fantastic.

You can buy Caudalie on their online store, Space NK, Feel unique and many more places.









No comments:

Post a Comment