- soft, so so soft!
- The bristles are dense which makes it great for liquid foundation
- easy to store away as its retractable
- The bristles go into a slight point so good for getting in around the nose area.
- no shedding or streaks
- The brush is synthetic taklon bristles (easy to clean)
- I have only one con, which isn't really a con but sort of is haha ... as the brush is on the smaller side it takes slightly longer to buff the foundation in, only slightly though. But this isn't necessarily a con at all but I'm clutching at straws here really.
Also on the packaging it has a green tip, mine read 'recycle what you read! recycle a stack of newspapers just 3 feet high saves one tree' I think its great that companies actually care about things like this, the fact they promote greener living is amazing and when you buy a item like this it actually makes you feel like you have helped in your own little way. Highly recommend not just this brush but the brand as a whole.