Tuesday 9 December 2014

Confessions of #bblogger



So I recently went a little bit crazy in Boots, I have been watching so many YouTube videos and reading so many Blogs lately that I had developed an itch for some new products, and the only way I could scratch that itch was to take myself along to Boots and go nuts.

The first two things I picked up on this spree were nail vanish, the Maxfactor Glossfinity polish is in the colour Candy Rose, which is a dark nude. The picture really doesn't do it justice, but its a pretty dusky pink colour which is a nice alternative to a pale nude as this colour looks great in the winter months. The next polish which I have used as an accent nail in the photo is the Maybelline Colour Show Street Art Top Coat in 02 White Splatter. It has purple, white and green flecks in it which makes it feel somewhat Christmasy. I really like the effect this gives and it adds a edge to the look.

The next two items are lip products, both by L'oreal. The lipstick is part of the Colour Riche line and is by JLo, its a nice soft nude that gives a glossy effect and can only be described as a 'your lips but better' colour, I already have the lipstick by Cheryl in this line and adore that as well. While the other item is L'extraordinaire by Colour Richie in the shade 600 Nude Vibrato. This item has the pigmentation of a lipstick and the gloss of a lip gloss, making it a perfect in the middle product for those who like intense colour but also a ol' glossy lip. This item also has a good staying power, even the swatch on my hand when I tested the product in boots didn't come of for a long while. 

Talking about staying power, this leads me on to the next and final item, which is the Maybelline 24 hour Colour Stay Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in On and On Bronze. This item literally doesn't budge, eyeshadow ALWAYS creases on my eyes, however this seems to be an exception! I started work at 7am today, which meant my make up was put on at about 5am and not took off until around 7pm. This eyeshadow didn't move at all for the whole day, and looked as good in the evening as it did in the morning when first applied. I am so impressed with the staying power of this shadow and will defiantly be buying other colours from this line. 

I am so happy with all my new items, and that impromptu shopping trip was so satisfying. Sometimes girls, you just have to treat yourself. 


xox


No comments:

Post a Comment