Monday 4 February 2013

Boots Botanics 100% Organic rosewater toner.




I think I need to start this off by saying that this rosewater toner costs only £3.49 for 150ml, its 100% Organic and has become my new life saver. Boots Botanics Organic products have become my new obsession, I have already reviewed the Hot cloth cleanser here and the Facial oil here and adore both...but this is a review of the Rosewater tone so lets get back to that.

This toner is formulated without Parabens, it was not tested on animals and the packaging is recyclable. Now down to the product itself, it contains Glycerin which is a wonder worker for the skin, it promoted natural cell growth so it really helps people with skin disorders, its also a humectant which means it attracts water thus sealing in moisture, perfect for dehydrated and dry skin. This toner also contains rosewater which is widely known for its anti inflammatory benefits as well as helping reduce redness in the skin, whether that be due to break outs or things such as rosacea. Rose helps to sooth and calm the skin, which is great for both oily and dry skin types. There are only 5 ingredients in this toner which means its less likely to irritate the skin, making it great for people with sensitive skin. 

I found this toner really calmed down any break outs I had, and also helped to clear my skin and really revived it. I love to use this pretty much all the time, but mainly after a hot shower, as its really refreshing and cooling. Once again, I have found another product by Boots Botanics Organics range that I love, this one however smells like Turkish Delights which makes me love it even more. 

You must try this! 

1 comment: