Wednesday 23 January 2013

MAC cosmetics - My little bit of heaven




It was recently my 21st birthday, so due to that I received some money as presents off people, automatically I decided to make a MAC order.  There are a few things I have been eyeing up from MAC for a while now and never really had the money to buy them (I'm a poor student). So when I finally had the money I jumped at the opportunity to purchase them. 

The first things I added to my online basket were these two products below. One is a cream blend blush in Something special and the other is a cream colour base in Shell. Something special is a light peach blush, the texture of it makes it easy to blend and looks natural and dewy on the skin. While Shell is a pinky beige colour with shimmer running through it. A Cream colour base is a multi-purpose product, It can be applied under or over foundation, on top or under powder products and on the cheeks, eyes and lips. They can be applied with a sponge, brush, figures, anything really. The main purpose I will use it for is as a cheeks colour. 



The next three things I ordered were eye shadows. Omega and charcoal brown are both Matt browns that I intend to use as eye brow colours, to help fill and define my brows, while Trax is a velvet finish, its a purpleish, red colour with shimmer. The MAC eye shadows retail for £12 each, are highly pigmented and really worth every penny.


To go with Charcoal brown and Omega I bought this small angled brush to fill in my eye brows with, I also decided on purchasing Strobe cream, which is a highlighter that can be used under foundation as a base or over foundation as a high light. I thought this would be great to beat the dull winter skin I have right now.





What MAC products do you like? 


2 comments:

  1. That's pretty! ♥
    Nice blog you have here dear!
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like ♥ let's follow each other?
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete