Sunday 13 January 2013

Liz earle cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser











So by now, everyone and their mother has heard of/tried Liz earle cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser, but here is my two sense anyway.


Liz earle is a cruelty free plant based brand that are famous for this cleanser, they only make one cleanser as they claim that its formulation is suitable for all skin types. I was dubious about this, I have spot prone skin and I was worried that this formulation may cause my skin to become even more oily. But in fact I did not cause that, It didn't cause any break outs, and actually made my skin really clear. This cleanser is so gentle and simple to use, I can see why its perfect for all skin types.


  • 'Our plant-based cleanser has a two-phase action, phase one is the cleansing. Free from mineral oil, it has a rich and creamy texture and swiftly removes all traces of face and eye make-up, even stubborn mascara.
  • Phase two is the polishing. Polish off the cream using the pure muslin cloth to gently dislodge dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin.'  



This herbal scented cleanser feels really luxurious to use, it wipes away any make up you have on without stinging your eyes one bit, leaving your skin feeling soft and fresh. It contains chamomile, which is great for calming the skin and reducing redness as well as beeswax that relives sore, chapped skin. It really is a pleasure to use. This cleanser is raved about and I felt I needed to see if the hype was true for myself...... I was not disappointed!

Liz earle is great brand that seem to put a lot of time and effort into every single stage of their business, from creating the products to shipping them to your house. They beautifully wrapped my cleanser, and just as I thought it couldn't get any better, they gave me a free sample of their perfume and foundation along with my purchase. Smashing! 


You should try this cleanser.....right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment