Monday 28 January 2013

Elemis fresh skin


Elemis fresh skin (*) is a rang Elemis has designed especially for young skin. It consists of 10 products that were created to prevent premature ageing, and promote healthier, glowing skin. Each product is formulated with naturally active ingredients, specially chosen for their ability to help cleanse, exfoliate, prevent damage, moisturise and boost skin’s elasticity to keep it youthful for longer.

Peachy perfect face wash - this is a foaming face wash that you apply in the generic way, to wet skin and lather. I find this especially good for in the mornings or days when your feeling tired and in my case lazy. Its a no fuss face wash that doesn't take much time to use at all. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, it doesn't dry it out my skin like a lot of foaming face washes can and overall works really well.

It cost £12 for 100ml

Softly softly daily moisturiser - Now this was the creme de la creme of this line for me, its such a lovely, hydrating moisturiser. I found that even several hours after applying this, my skin still felt soft, hydrated and looked dewy and glowing. It really kept my skin moisturised and was perfect for my pre make up routine. It was the right balance for me, not to greasy and not to matte. My make up applied really smoothly over the top and it didn't cause my face to look greasy after a few hours of wearing make up like some heavier moisturisers do. I would highly recommend this to anyone, It feels like such a luxurious product to use and I cant rave about it enough. Good job Elemis! 

It costs £20 for 50ml

No comments:

Post a Comment