Sunday 16 December 2012

Blistex lip moisturisers.



I have seriously chapped/dry lips all year round, but winter my lips can become sore and really dry. So I need lip products that really moisturises my lips and help prevent them chapping. I find that Blistex is a fantastic brand that really does help. They are currently having a 3 for 2 offer in Boots, so I decided to pick up three. After trying all of these out, its safe to say my favourite is the Moisture max, its very hydrating (as all of them are) but this one is just simple and easy. I find that the Intensive moisture Blistex causes a white cast on the lips and also tastes very strange, so I reserve this one for night time. While the Lip Brilliance in blushing is really nice, you cant wear it under lipstick as it effects the colour. All in all these are effective lip moisturisers, with SPF that protects the lips, and essential ingredients to nourish the lips. I highly recommend this brand of lip balm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment