Thursday 29 November 2012

UNE 100% mineral foundation

Looks oranger in photo than it does in real life 


Iv never used a mineral foundation until this one, Iv had my eye on the Laura Mercier mineral foundation for a while, but the price tag has always put me off. As iv never used a mineral foundation I was always weary to spend big money on something I may not like. So when I spotted this one, I thought it would be an ideal chance to try one out. 

Its described as: 
Ultra finely crushes mineral powders that care for the skin and give an even complexion. A truly unique, natural and radiant result. 

This mineral powder gives my skin an even finish, with a medium coverage that looks natural but flawless. I apply it using my Real Techniques buffing brush, for a smooth and even coverage.  It doesn't feel heavy or tacky on my face, the light weight texture makes it feel like I'm not wearing any make up at all.

It costs £9.99 and comes in 6 shades, its dermtologically tested and hypoallergenic. Its a great alternative to 
a high end mineral foundation, its good for someone who has never tried a mineral foundation before and wants to see if they will like a powered foundation, or for someone who doesn't want to spend the big price tag on a high end mineral foundation. Its also ideal for someone who wants the 'no make up', make up look or school girls who aren't really aloud to wear make up to school but secretly do (as we all did) as it can be used as a light coverage base, or built up into a more medium coverage foundation. 



I'm very surprised at how well this foundation does actually cover, I think its a common misconception that mineral foundations don't have much coverage, but I find you can build this foundation up to be a heavier coverage without it looking cakey or overly done. I am very please with this, I feel like it lets my skin breath but also does everything I want from a foundation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment