Monday 13 August 2012

Boots extract - Body butter


I have so much love for the Boots extract body scrubs (review here) that It was only natural that I tried there body butters. I bought the Brazil nut and vanilla 'flavour' purely due to the fact they both smell so good that I could eat them. They cost £7.95 which compared with The body shop body butters is great. Just like the body scrubs by Boots extract, they are made with fair trade and organic ingredients, which helps developing countries as wells as our own peace of mind.


The consistency of these body butters is like a thick cream, they are a slightly runnier in consistency than The Body Shop body butters but still a nice texture and perfect for coating your feet/hands with before bed, for an intensive moisture treatment. The level of moisturisation is just under that of The Body Shop body butters, but it still adds a great deal of moisture back into the skin. Which is exactly what you want/expect from a body butter.

They have a huge range of scents, from fruity to floral as well as also carries body sprays, body polish and shower gel. This brand is a Boots own brand, which if I'm honest I tend to over look, but I really do like this rang, especially the body butters and scrub. 

No comments:

Post a Comment