Sunday 29 July 2012

Collection 2000 'Colour lash'



I was browsing through boots trying to find a mascara to buy when I spotted this clear mascara by collection 2000. I instantly thought this would be perfect to use as an eyebrow setting gel due to the fact its clear. It only cost around £3 and works like a dream! 

It doesn't come out to thick and wet, the brush allows for just the right amount of product to be applied to the brows and leaves them looking natural and not like I have gelled them down. 

for the price im very pleased with this, its just what I wanted and was really cheap. It keeps my brows in place, doesn't smudge my eyebrows after iv filled them in and doesn't dry crusty and flake.

I would recommend this to someone who wants a setting gel without the heavy price tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment